The dramatic 21st July 24, 2009

It is the second I’ve been living back in KgE, as before I have complaint that another temporary roommate she quite weird and annoy, but finally she is my “gui ren” hahah.. Because the lovely Tuesday morning, I have class only in the afternoon so I have a enough sleep on that day. While I’m surfing the internet to check the appeal result ( cuz according to the unit perumahan 21st july supposed to be the day that release result or perhaps will be delay to the next 2 days) in the SMP but then it’s still show me “tiada maklumat anda”. So, I was like…. Frustrated. Somemore, my another fren who also din get sms me told me that he had went to anjung and the officer told him result have been delayed to next Monday. So, I was like, SO SAD… Then, my “roommate” came back so I asked her did u check ur result? As I was just trying to find some common topics to tok to her to reduce my frustration.. hahaah.. Oh well, she provided me a very useful info that is in the afternoon the in charge person in KgE will open a section to meet students who did not get hostel. I listen, and not really confident about it, because too many disappointment from HEP liao… But then just try lor, go down early abit and see see lo… Oh yeah~ so many ppl waiting and meet a fren sommore so it was like oklor just queue up and try my luck. In the end, I’m very lucky to get a room before the sissy staff send a fax into Mr. Sam’s room told him that appeal result have been delayed so it’s not allowed to continue give students room. ^^ Too bad, for those who are don’t know about it or too late to come… It’s dramatic for me, coz in the morning I just called my mom and tell her be ready that keputusan ditunda and I might not get back, so need to find room and once I din get I have to pay for rent. But, in the afternoon pula I get room liao…
So, I told my dear and most of my fren I get back hostel!! So crazy excited… And, me and dear straight away go rent car to took back all my stuff in KF, hohoho… and put inside my new room. Things never go too smooth… when I go to chase perdana to take room key, and the procedure is we need to sign in a record book according our block and house and room. Then I saw that the girl who come with to get key is actually wrongly sign her name in my room, and I remembered that she got room 1 not room 2. So, the chase perdana officer dun let me take key. I was like… OMG!! How am I supposed to contact her? Oklar.. she is a fren of my fren… so it takes some TIMES to contact her and get my key back.. =.=” And, just in addition when we go back to the KF house to take things, the “family” like consider us are invisible, never speak to us, dun care like dat. So, we also do like we tak kenal and tak kisah to told them we are leaving.. Me and dear just do packing and carry all the stuff into car, they dun even wanna help, just carry on their stuff and sometimes will peep on us. Haihz.. don’t know is really we did something wrong have offend them or they really that weird. They know about why we live there, and they also dun even bother to ask us or to tok to us for even some simple topic. I don’t mind to tok cliché topic lor.. just as long as u show me u are really frenly…
Anyway, now can say is everything have been settle down, I get back hostel, so I have less 1 major problem. The next major problem is PTPTN bila mau keluar? Tak de duit lo… And… was thinking to find frens and gather them to sama-sama live outside in the final year.. Hm! OK.. I’m not “fan jin”, just sudah biasa dengan hidup yang mempunyai refrigerator, washing machine, and got stove and no need to worry about clothes kena curi and kena hujan atau ngam ngam kering tapi basah lagi kerana ppl from upstair just hang out their wet clothes.. =.= Hm.. this things need to be consider thoroughly…..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..