New Year's Resolutions

HaPPy nEw Year!!!
The prosperous year 2010 has come...
the very sui 2009 have gone...
Wish all of us healthy, wealthy and happy!!!

Hmm... a very common cliche - new year new hope new resolution
hahaha! I'm not used to write new year's resolution de lor..
but then copy my fren wan =P 

What can I do in the next year lei?
I guess.. I wish to have a tatto? XD
seriously, wanna be a better person, more determined, more confidence, better sense
treat ma frens better
arrange my life better, avoid to be too emotional
oh ya! the most important, improve ma pointer ler.. ><
then, financial management is getting more and more important in ma life
Pay too much for those telecommunication company liaO..
hahaha! padan muka~

Oh yeah.. gotta take care my health properly..
release stress is important, coz I'll easily headache then migrane..
that's super terrible! Em... >< if can, If i could... haha, wanna go jogging constantly..
feel so guilty, coz i live so near to stadium.. waste the oppoturnity. haha!

I guess, that's is la... cannot list down too much de.. haha!
later cannot achive ( though new year's resolution memang is to write and nt realy achieve all de) haha.. well.. gotta forgive myself for all my mistakes, my fault, my stupid decision and etc...
And forgive those who hurts me, but left me a significant lesson... thnx..

Lastly, I love you all.. wish u all ping ping an an, fu qi you an kang..
Call me anytime to share my with ur tears or laughter~~
I can entertaint u all.. hahah!
Also, hope tat when I wanna cry there will be a shoulderr for me to lean on.
Just... to drop a few tears.. wash eyes.. lol








Comments

  1. Haha... Wish you all the best! Jia you together, k? Em? Why don have 'meet JJ this year'? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLx!Coz JJ very busy de lor... date me pun, date on nt right time.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wana cry?find me!! we can cry togather!! wash our eye clean clean!!lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..