Hypocrite : Hypocrisy

Well, gotta say that lastnight is terribly hot... It makes me can't sleep well the whole night, I just know that i got wake up, because I have kick my hp again drop to the downstair bed.. Hahaha.. omg.. then I'm so blur because I am very tired already, I climb down from the stair and pick up the hp put on table (thank god I din fall down from double decker bed). Until this morning, I feel like I'm like sick, got fever abit... But actually ... hm... yeah, not feeling well but it's a monthly routine... XD

Recently, a friend always saying a word to me, HYPOCRITE. It measn that a person could act like he agree u but in fact he disagree, or, a simple one, he actually dislike that person but he might think of his benefits between he and you so he act like he likes you and being good with you. That's what I understand about hypocrite. I was thinking about this behaviour lately, I found out, it was like.. can't be abstain in our daily life.

I'm despise hypocrite, but, getting gradually to understand somtimes no matter how, we are powerless. Even sometimes we have to knee down and break our principles for some situations. Very simple examples, sometimes we really hate one of our lecturers, but you promise yourself you have to score well in all subjects. So, here the hypocrite comes, you will act like you like this lecturer very much, approach to him/her get the attention in order he/her will give you somes extra info or even extra scores because of good impression that you have present to him/her. This makes me think of, you wanna get something from someone you don't know at all or you dislike so you approach him/her and be good with him.

Hmm... this have break my belief upon you treat ppl good they will return you good too. Yes, we will think like because you want them to give u a hand while you're in difficult, as well as you will give them a hand while they're in difficult. Yesterday, a lecturer said because you have expectations on them, that's y the ppl who give u a hand is ur "best fren". Hm.... I always think that's what a true friend are, true friend will come to you when u in difficult. But she say like, because you wanna prepare yourself to have "hand" before you are in difficult so u being "hypocrite" to makes many good frens, just to ensure that got ppl help you someday, but not in true heart you like the fren so much so u help him/her truly. OMG, controversial!! I'm very confused about it....... Anyone, any comments?

Comments

  1. Haha.. Me again. Look like I'm the only talkative reader of your blog. I'm talk dhamma again ah? Hehehe... First of all, it's all depend on your heart and intention. should I say right thinking and right understanding. When you are helping someone, do you really hope someday he or she will pay you back? Let's talk about merit (gong de), if you understand that helping other is a good seed (or dana) and you help others happly without expectation, you have the better merit than expect something from them. Secondly, for me... when I said 'help them when they are in difficulties, so they might help us someday', am I really understand their feeling when they are in difficulties? What if I'm in the same situation like them? What will I do? Third, when we helped someone, we made a good relationship or connection (jie shan yuan) with them, that is good for our future. Is it a greed? you may ask. I would say 'yes'. but that is a good 'greed'. When you want to learn more about 'dhamma', you work hard to understand more. Is that 'greed' too?
    What your lecturer said is correct. your expectations cause you suffer. What is the meaning of hypocrite? First time heard that... Hahaha... it's depend on you how to define it. According to dictionary is you pretended, right? So do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my dear fren, it means pretending to be. When I'm helping ppl, I do it with a happy heart, was thinking if the world everyone also being good with other without any expectation or funny purpose, how harmony and peace~ But then, there are so many hypocrite arround us, everyone's interaction is like dealing with each other, behind a helping action is actually planning to use him/her in the future or a particular matter.. but I do agree with u about the "jie shan yuan", but then maybe its fate, I always met with ppl who doesn't appreciate and come hit me another way round, because they thought I'm weak and stupid.. Well, shud I look open abit? I dont want to be hypocrite but it seems its a forced to do so to cope a situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No person is perfect. Once again, is depend on you. Do you want to be hypocrite? Don let situation change you. You r the one control yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..