Disease arround us

The disease of H1N1 have phobia all of us, except me. =P I don't know why I don't really so afraid of these disease and disaster.... I know that actually danger is actually exist and arround us, living with us daily but just they are not active and was sleeping. Tsunami, earthquake, H1N1, SARS...etc.. all are angry creatures, they have live just like human, but they don't have a "bentuk" so we don't see them by eyes. They angry human destroying the environment? The increase of human population doesn't bring benefits but ruining their habitat so they take revenge on us? hahah! I wonder...
Sometimes, I really hope that I can see and experienced Tsunami. It was once for a lifetime! ahahaah.. sorry frens, for u all who afraid of these. Yesterday, MPP told us that there are 2 cases of infection H1N1 in UMS, and urge us to wear mask in the campus, also the campus dean will have dicussion with minister of health to talk about closing UMS is necessary or not.
Well, Its hot in here.. I'm in library.. Don't understand why recently UMS library so jimat air-con liao.. now somemore they off the air-con.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..