KingFisher, the rented room

no wardrobe in the room so, have to bought a simple stand to hang clothes in Giant hahaha! RM25 only lerr.. Ok bah..
Hehehe... My maid is doing my bed for me.. Em.. as u can see the tilam is very thin liao... before we put bedsheet we have to fold our blanket and what so ever soft but thick stuff to make it less uncomfortable ...


It is quite late to clean the room ad.. btw this single room actually not that bad as i expected. quite spacecious for one person to live. Small and tidy..


In here, I really have to thanks the fren who given me this room to stay for temporary during I wait for my appeal result. Also, thanks for another fren who had help me so so so much regarding to my "dorm issue", cuz I really dun know how am I supposed to stay since I dont want to bother fren in KG to squeeze with them in 1 small tiny bed. But then I still have to bother this fren to help me get a room outside campus. Just, now, the only problem is I have no transport to go to campus since I have no motor license.. and though I have car license but rent car or buy car here is definitely very expensive.. If like dat I better juz go back peninsular to study... XD

All the best to me, hopefully can get back KgE..




Comments

  1. Hahaha... KingFisher got bus service lah...Don worry. But must be very b careful. Never go out or walk alone. All the best! Live outside also got advantages lah... privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. tok about private things ha.. got la, stay inside room ma got privacy lo. haha! I'm staying for temporary only lar, pray for me to get back KgE. Hehe! Just the thing lar, if within this month my bf got field trip or camp, then I'm all alone.. >< wuwuwu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em... the bed is quite big for a person la... Hehehe... Then how u go to UMS now? Did you ask about the bus?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup.. take campus bus lor.. wat to do? have to go out earlier 2 hours b4 class. hahah! >< sad is sometimes my bf need to stay in hostel so I will be alllllll ~~ Alone..

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about your housemate? did you close with them? Ya... you should buy some biscuits and instant noodle for meal. Bread is good. That is good to protect yourself. Bring some pen or key with you so you can attack rib.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..