Thesis or Practical?

Today supposed to have class, but due to H1N1 the class has been canceled. I was so free and so I went to see my lecturer in the afternoon whereby he is also my mentor. Well, first and first he automatically talk to me in English and then ask result then ask where you from, which one is your highschool....etc... I'm glad to have him as my mentor, not that stress, =P compare to Y***d, haha! If you know me well you know who am I mentioned. Because he seems like just interested in one person, em.. one of my mate. Always... when he saw me he sure ask where is she.. hahaha

ALright, back to my topic, I was thinking should I go for thesis or practical? Initially I thought I'm going for practical, because I think it's hard to get a job other than job in government department which I'm studying International Relations, so I decide to try for practical before I graduate. But then, my mentor said that you have an advantage to get into some big company, such as my senior whom graduated last semester she done thesis and she taking Japanese language as minor. After she finished her study she get an offer from Japanese company from Singapore. But... for my case, my mentor have encourage us to try ourself in U.S embassy. As long as your English is fluent enough and you must be confident to speak and communicate with peoples. And! the thing is, there will be an officer from U.S embassy KL coming to UMS tomorrow, well, What a coincidence!!!! I told my mentor I'm interested to work in U.S embassy and he said he can try to established a connection for me but I never ever think it's tomorow! Alright.... no too much excited and no too much worries... Because, he just provide me an opportunity to meet the officer, and wherther I will be succeed or not have to depend how am I going to convince him to take me.

Anyhow, the opportunity is great, but if I successfully get that job I'm working there represent as a student IR of SSS, UMS. Isn't it is a bit too heavy for me? Because I'm still not enough prepared myself. Well, friends... give me some suggestion... thesis or practical?

Comments

  1. Thesis is good for further study if you are interested for master or PhD.
    Practical is good for more real experience.


    p/s: Look like I'm not know you well enough... Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... yalo.. Then? I should do both la? hahah.. coz u said both also got their own good ma..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure, you can... after you practical and find a job then further study but hard to focus back in study since you already start working.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..