Emo but busy a whl day, so reduce the emo.. XD

So sad… I’ve been told that keputusan rayuan has been delayed to 21st July. And today, I was quite surprise with my patient, hahaha! I went to library first, to photocopy all the documents for me to do appeal. Then, I was quite lucky to met my previous housemate she told me that her friend’s room got 1 empty place and her friend was at library too. She gave me her room number immediately. I was, Yeah! Hopefully that room really empty and HEP will pity me and give me that place. Actually, I’m going to print out the letter as yesterday I met a MPP he told me better u provide HEP a particular room number so that easily for them to give u chance to get back the residence there. And, my housemate was give me the important info before I print out the letter that without room number! Thanks Poh Ling!

So sad again… my dear have works to do with his gang, so he has to stay in hostel… Ok la, it’s in my expectation before come back to UMS because everybody are starting to be busy. But sad lar, because I’m not very confident with the security in the place I lived. So, just now take bus came back to KF I not really dare to go dapao as it is raining and the sky will darken very fast. I’m thinking after the dapao is ready then outside there sure already gelap. Okla, I’m quite coward. Hahaha… But, its normal to protect ourselves right? Oklor.. I think tomorrow after my English class I’ll have to go Giant to buy some instant food for me to eat when there is no one can teman me go eat at night. Wuwuwuwu… >

Yesterday was 1st day for class, 2 major, 2 also kena ffk by lecturers. OMG! And then today like no motive to go to class liao.. ahhaha.. because I have plan to do my things today quite tiring de.. It was foreign policy analysis, conducted by En. Wan my mentor. Huhuhu… I never go see him to get signatures and today class he got starring at me. >< Quite boring de lor his talks, hmm.. not really boring is actually too deep in meaning, too politics hahaha! We all like just stared at him but understand nothing. Now, in my mind I only remembered “Apa itu Dasar luar?” “bagaimana dasar luar dibina?” “dasar luar dibina bertujuan untuk apa?” OMG.. all stunt and speechless. =.=” At last, he already speak gently but full with warns that It’s difficult to score in his subject and so others majors this sem. We must think critically also politically. [pengsan semua]

Comments

  1. next time...if really nobody teman u go out n eat..u can tell me..i can go with u o dapao for u...i know u won wan to stay kf for long..but it at least got someone with u when u need ppl...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..