Contradiction

While on the way from KF to UMS, I was looking at the pass by scenery. Memory flash back to the year before I entered UMS.

The year 2008, I was just finished STPM and got a job from jewellery shop- DeGem in Bangsar, and my wish and prays for everyday was I hope I can earn as much money as I can and get into any local university I can. And then, when I get the offer letter from UMS, I'm so absolute excited! but then, my dad said it's too far and need to pay for flight so he decided not to send me here. And, we have family talks over and over again, I know it will be a burden that if I get UUM I have just need to buy bus ticket with a few ten ringgit instead of a few hundreds of ringgit. Eventually, he have nodded his head. Yeaa huu~ the 1st day and 1st week and 1st month and even 1st sem was so adventurous for me. Get to know new frens~ Get to know new rules~ Get to know how to wash clothes without washing machine~ Get to survive in a new place that without Neway Ktv and Kim Gary~ Eveything is so new, fresh and excited! And I was so proud that I've entered such a beautiful university and have my chance to flying always~ huhuhu.. XD
Now, I'm year 2 liao... I was once again taking campus bus heading to UMS and pass by the main gate, my feeling is totally different. Don't know how to describe, just different... Contradiction feeling. Felt like I've lost the spark, the passion in here, it's boring, flat.... Sorry frens, not I always want to put sad things here.. Just, miss home! hahaha... Wanna go back KL be the manja anak tunggal- the barbarize princess at home ONLY!
Alright, have to prepare today's subject...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..