Awful day...

Yesterday, I have moved into KgE illegally. The day before I came, I was full with expect, expect it will be more better than in KF. hahaha.. so, I was so semangat to take 2 big pack of heavy stuff walked to the bustop. It's a quite lucky day for me to wait for bus.
After I was in KgE, my friend help me clean the room, and actually, just.. I'm not that biasa in a strange place. Somemore not all my stuff have bring here, especially my beloved kettle, I need water to survive! make drinks and cook maggi mee~ But, I have planned it all, I will be back to KF in Tuesday morning time to take some other stuff. But then, taking a kettle is really a big thing... hahaha.. ppl know u r moving..
My title is awful day... so far, din see anything awful right? LOL, every storm happen after a sunny day. Oh ya, yesterday School of Social Sciences have proudly invited Prof. Dr. Chandran Muzaffar from USM who studied politics science came to our grand BMU to give us a speech about " The challenge of globalization to the Social Science". In my opinion, his speech is powerful. But, he conducted in Malay which I think his Malay is good but not good in speaking, because he speak slowly and carefully its like every words come out from his mouth have been think for 3 times. When it comes to the Q&A section, he change to speak in English, whoa~ Fluent and nice to listen. XD before that I really almost fall asleep.
Well, the really awful part is the Q&A section very long, so I decided to sneak out, and I was late aboout 20 minutes for wat I have promise to my dear. Emm... he not happy, I not happy too. I understand his stress recently, but stress doesn't mean everything. Especially don't bring stress to affect ur emotion and then affect the people arround u. Yeah.. obviously, we have fight. The very 1st time fight until back into campus. OMG... sia sui betul.. Not loud fight, its just the way we talk and our expression already enough let other ppl know we are fighting, got aura bah..
This time I really dun think I was the one who are wrong and who are playing temper. I just think everyone have stress in everyday in everyday second and even in a sudden. But then, how to manage ur stress is very important. I'm not that kind of ppl who can manage 2 or 3 heavy task at the same time, because I know I will be very stress until I can't clear my mind to think rationally. Anyhow, the best solution for fight is to stop and cold down.
Now, I'm in KgE, not very biasa with roomates that not really roomates, coz we all are illegal living in here de.. hahah.. Hope, everything will be fine. Pls give me a room that my roomate don make mega noise and dun dun dun! let animal come in de.. I dun like cat..

Comments

  1. You are the second girl who dislike cat. You scare cat? Hehehe... Yup... Cool down yourself 1st then you can c clearly... Jia you ah... Publish online that you are illegal move in other place... b careful ah...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..