A super busy but fruitful week

Cliche: Time passed damn fast!
the busiest week that I expecting had just passed
Ended my stressful week with adventurous extreme sport
- rafting -

Had my "powerful" presentation on Monday 
which I thought I would get many "shooting holes" from my coursemates
because I always throw weird question to them while their presentation
hohoho~ hou hou choi~~ ;p
if to be speak ambitiously.. they have no weird questions that regarding to
my hand out is because my team prepared well, hehehe
but they've asked questions outside of the handout 
ops! I still can managed to answered u, my dearest coursemates 
which full with the get-to-know desire~ xD 
Ok, first PT, perfect! 
now left for writing report to submit only... 

Second PT: group presentation about the 
insurgency of southern Thai, which hasn't been solved for 
decades until today. This one is the most worrying one. 
I'm the group leader, and i felt hard to control them, and u have to be smart 
in communicating AND ordering them to do things... T__T
I am really stress for this one, because lecturer asked us to prepare it in 
"showcase" style. Of course, like usual, all the creative elements would 
have to be put into the PT, scene acting, romance, video clips, powerpoints..etc
As such, I've planned the flow and asked them to learned some Thai 
hahhaha... funny! we start the PT with
 "Sawadeekaa, Yindi Thrab su Caghwad Pattani, Pord snuk kab kar saeng"
which means: Hello, welcome to Pattani (the conflict pronvince), pls enjoy the show
then, I will introduced the background, and in the mid of my intro,
my members will slot in with a short scene, this is to emphasize 
the differences between Thai-Buddhist and Thai-Muslim 
and how was the attitude and behaviour when both meets. 
Super funny! I'm grateful I had such some comical members whom can acted so well!
when they're going to fight, I'll pause them.. and told the audience
why the Thai people can't live with each other peacefully? 
and followed with my last point of intro. 
Next, would be 2 key scene to show how the military brutalizing the Thai-Muslim
in southern Thai, also the massacre of Tak Bai.
Romance scenery is a MUST, if u don't want to bored ur audience
my dearest couple member in my group as a matter of course 
appointed to act for this scene. 
This is to show the difference of RELIGIOUS and the opposition 
of both family and friends. 
then, comes to videos and recorded resolution negotiation between
Malaysia-Thai and the separatist groups. COOL! we get a great applause
To ended the PT, we gather again in one line, bound to the audience
and said "kob kun kaa" (thank you)
and hand up the "shotgun" (which we purposely bought for the PT) 
to lecturer, hahahhaah.... LOL 
Yes, another successful PT, though we have technical problems as usual
and late for 20mins to start~ But, during the Q&A section
we showed to them we are not only good in "buat lawak"
but also understand well about the conflict.
Another YES! for my second PT. hehe

>__< bad things is I've sicked since Tuesday
felt really weaked and pening, makes me have to absence to the seminar
on wednesday T__T but, I think that's not really interested one. 
hahahaha... because I'm more interested on Friday one.
the new U.S ambassador was posting to Malaysia in last September
and now was traveling to KK, and we were proudly invited him
Mr. Paul Jones to give us a talk.
I always thought this is an academic talk with IR 
unfortunately, it wasn't, and as usual Mr. Jones came to 
introduced himself and his agenda and promote U.S
ohya, to "report" to us regarding to the topic of seminar- Malaysia-U.S relations
what surprised me was, when I entered the hall, WOW
full with "outsiders", they were NGOs, journalist, lecturers UMS
Obviously, the Q&A section later will have no space for us (students) to asked much
The NGOs questions were hot & spicy, especially one lady 
speak in British English throwing many issues to the Ambassador
I personally think he's sweating in his heart LOL!
 and I think he's not prepared well to face all these spicy response
he throw most of his "troubles" to his assistance - Kris 
*a nice guy!* ^^ 
and we got his name card + contact, I guess sooner or later 
he will be upgraded to be a Ambassador. ^^
After the seminar, I realized that I really enjoyed what I've studying now
and really admired the people whom involved in world issues.. 
but, I hasn't decide myself which direction to go.. 

Day after Friday, Saturday larrr.. 
The most exciting and expecting day ever! my mood is excited about to 
try rafting, but very worrying about the waves in the river that will definitely can 
swallow me, because I don't know swimming!!!
honestly, I don't sleep well that night with weird dreams 
then had to woke up @ 6am to start the venture day
Oh man~~ the bus trip were normal and boring..
but the Train!! the oldest and last train in Borneo!
we chose not to sit inside the train but the behind the train
on the "flat  compartment" which use to carry cargo
hohoho! it was hot (metal) so we sit it on our slipper, talk and laugh
around us are the BUSAT crew (rafting crew)
Uncle Julian, wow... he's damn nice! along the railway journey
he told us story, we talk about the view aside, the trees species... etc
it was really fun! and it was my 1st time!!! unforgettable ever~ 
we passed by the villages (illegal i think), then uphills, a dam
which Julian said Sungai Padas was the water supplier of KK 
WOW~ we will be rafting on it later~~~
then we can saw the Padas river along the railway, we were maximumly excited
we shout, we scream, we sang "Gunung Kinabalu"
until the tourists, from Denmark and 2 dunno from where
staring at us..... seems like we were the tourists that's supposed to be acted so exciting
hahahahahha~ who cares? =P 
We reach Pangi station, which is the rating starting point
get our helmet, life jacket, briefing
oh man~! I really fall in love with the briefing guy-- Arkin
which have the body of sportman, but the bald head of Vin Diesel
and the big cute smile of The Rock! xD 
okok... our Captain is who? JULIAN~!!! 
oh man~ ada jodoh ngan dia... hehehe!
"Kaptain, sy tak pandai swimming.."
"Yake? good! i like non-swimmer!" "=_="
we start paddling in the calm water, then suddenly he said he want to know 
how bad we are in swimming, and asked us to jump out of the boat right now
walao..... I'm not sked to jumped (dunno why) hahahah
but I really scared fallin into the water when we met rapid waves
that one is scarry lo~ not sure how bad is the situation 
somehow~ we successfully go through our 1st "warm up" 
and " the head hunter" WOW... no boat "terbalik"
unfortunately, we've skipped the one they call "washing machine"
which we just warm up and not dare to go in... 
because no one will survive in there... LOL
and we will always stop somewhere to wait for all the boat together
we stopped quite long, because heard that got boats terbalik hahaha
then, suddenly got 1 captain from other boat came and pull me!!
aaaahhhhh~ I grabbed my fren beside me. OH man!! 
I scared lo~~~ then we sit awhile more, I really alert this time
my schoolmate come silently and wanna sabotage me!
nananaa... Saleem! u will never succeed!  blek! 
we go through all the way nicely~
hehehe... I was still sick and was felt faint due to low blood sugar
wow... pray and pray, nothing happened. ^^ 
Then, we took train again at Halogilat station
back to Beaufort, and all the way, I be with the crew
OMG, the main crew of BUSAT, Arkin and Amin
they are so nice, we chat, we joke, and laugh
all agree that: no joke no fun, no adventure no life!
^O^
Feel free to visit my facebook to look up my photos~ 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..