Karma~

What's with Karma?
x) this is what beruang always said to me recently.. hahaha
and I do think "I got that Karma~~!!!"
aawwwww.... I insaf dy~
It's very wrong with me
uncontrollable
unstoppable 
crazy crazy and crazy
But well, I will be fine, sooner or later, all depends on the weather mood
ops! LOL, is depends on how my brain functioned. I think it's really abit
"masuk air dy" coz play too much water recently~ >O< 

What a 7 years poison that will cased emotional disorder
followed with a heartbeat disorder side effect
wOw, Im freaking ki siao... 
It's OK, just ignored this whole part which Amanda is gone crazy 
gotta "clean disk" + " disk defragment" my brain 

Need a pick up 
pls fill in all my knowledge, war on terror, conspiracy theory, realist, 
security, diplomatic~~ blablabla...GOD help me
either u give me what I want or just kill it 
I know i got karma 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..