Decompression: The Great escape~

It's kinda stress and feel like everything is not right in ma life,
and it's not merely me, and also my 2 others roommates.. haha!
So, we were saying wanna go island, we talk talk then I thought is just talk, coz I also worried about if go island then will spend alotz.. hahaha~
But then, because of the bazaar food again, make me stomachache in the early morning of 5am, I was so frustrated....
And then, in the 7am, my roommates were talking and wake me up, they said, " Sumandak! bagun lar, mau pigi pulau ni..."
I was like.. "wat?!" firstly, I was thinking I dunwan go lar, not feeling well and tight budget somemore... ehehehe... but then, when still got 15mins b4 they depart, OK! I make up my mind,
just go lar~! have fun~~ though its just the 3 gals of us.. ahahahah!
 
The only bad thing is the guy we ask for rent car, we already deal with him that we rent for 1 hour in the morning that he will send us to Jesselton Point, and then come pick us up at 4pm, Ok, he said that 3pm got ppl wanna rent car, So, oklar, we compromise with him that come back earlier at 2pm lor... Wat the tut! when we wanna go back that time he just sms back "no car", then we call him, he just said u 3 take cab lar.. my fren was so mad and hung up the call..
And then, we end up with all rent cars are not available to rent to us.. and then our frens also can't be able to pick us.. Ok, nevermind, we show our girl power.. we walk down abit to the bustop infront the Sabah harbour and wait for bus lo...
I don't understand why cannot upload my photo here.. >< hehe.. but Island Sapi is really beautiful~ I'll upload it in my facebook! check it out there k.. amandayen.lyy@gmail.com
Through this crazy short trip, with my sot sot roommates, LOLxx.. I hope I have successfully throw my worries into the sea.. in the sand of Island Sapi...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..