Life is short, be happy .... ?

This semester have been very harsh to me, many problems comes to me 1 by 1...
I hardly control my emotion, very hard... easily affected by things happen to me.
Talk to many friends... giving the same advice.
For me, I was not think the same way. Now, I realize I was protected when I'm with my family, and my friends..
But now, I'm somewhere without them, only thing I can do is talk to them through phone call
and I will not tell them how harsh I am in here.. Not really don't want them worry about me,
just don't want them... hm.. worry? haha.. I also not sure liao... maybe lorr..
I think mainly is, don't want them say me sometimes just need comfort and encourages..
I love you, my mum, my dad, my Mickey, my Cooper... Miss u all very much.. I don't know what I am doing now is it correct. I just think I don't want to regret..  Mum, if u see this come and scold me.. ><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..