Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Hohoho! Merry Christmas ~ 
Really love the Red + Green colour, 
(never ever match this 2 colour on my body. haha!)
the theme and the songs of Christmas
though Christmas has no special meaning to me
Cause Im not a christian. I'm just followed the flow and the crowd 
to enjoy the joyous moment of Christmas ..hehe

This year is special for me, cause I'm staying in Sabah for my thesis
(this is a formal reason.. xD) but, in fact I am very enjoy my holiday with 
my GF! we "upgrade" our relationship from housemate to roomate.. 
wahahah~ then she be my BF during this "dating" days.. 
we hang out on bike, rock here rock there.. hunting for nice food~ nice view~
Participate in places that have events, huhu! the Christmas Carnival in Gaya Street 
is just unforgettable! We love the "fireworks", though not a small kids liao
bukan tak pernah tengok fireworks, but, it's relatively light up our nights,
telling us that we are not a slaver for our FYP but for our LIFEs! 

I had celebrate my birthday la, chinese X'mas (冬至), 2 more days Christmas, 
and even NEW YEAR countdown in Sabah! 
oh man~ I'm really falling love with this place, am I? 
Or I'm just too sentimental? hahahah... 
Well, I'm now playing the song of ColdPlay - Christmas Lights 
repeat and repeat and repeatedly.. 

22 Dec, yesterday, had my steamboat dinner + Tang yuan @ KF,
friend's house with his gangs.. Not bad not bad.. 
Just, don't really have the feeling of festival lo.. 
we watched 百万大歌星 all night long~ hahaha! 

Life is just simple, merry, and colourful 
while we had a peace and warm in heart. Hehe!
Now, I had a new troubled.. gotta look for a place
with nice food + nice environment+ nice mood
to celebrate my GF burfDAY! on this coming 29~ 
Argh.... sangat susah oh.. when you had to take care of 
the searching, contact ppl, and buying birthday cake
also burfday present! o.O 
really 1 head= 4 big head.. hahaha... 
Aiyo, why KK don't have Hard Rock Cafe? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Gotta self-examine..