Gotta self-examine..

*sob sob...* "ngan mong mong, yee lung lung"
I'm not crying lo... I'm demam liao!
(awww~ must be 2 days ago said that I'm very healthy and too proud of it.. 
offend the Health God liao.. x_X)
Because KK raining everyday? 
NO! Even I have been riding back to home with motor under the rain 
I'm yet get sick! (ops.. once again.. )
then now, I'm defeated by "ajishio pepper" !!! 
because lastnight makan noodles put too much of ajishio pepper liao... >< 
then after makan, feel damn sleepy oh, terus tidor
walaO... no drink much of water.. my throat feeling burn
then.... the consequences.. need not mention~ 
Haaattt chiu! ~ 
sien... ZZzzZzZZzzzz

the tears come out with sneezes,
ngam ngam hou lo.. can dramatic abit 
to be sad about my result.. 
wuwuwuwu... drop liao!
drop 0.03?
X) for those whom are not in our world memang cannot understand de laa
even 0.01 also can beat you down!
that brings a changes in the CGPA as well..
drop too~ 
I'm on the edge now.. so dangerous
so adventurous, too 
argghhhh~~!!! I'm trouble with another thing !!
my thesis arrr... I'm satisfied with my final topic
and I know exactly what am I suppose to do, going to do
But I ain't got any motives to do
I can't concentrate well! and yet, holiday will be end in few days!!!!
walao eh! the... presentation will be carry on
on the 1st week of semester start (konon nya..)
I have no idea at all~~ 
I'm very motiveless, laziness, moodless...
Oh god~~~~~

*gonna sleep with a heart that full with guilty'ness* 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...