Everything will be fine

Align RightThings comes and go, people comes and go, relationships comes and go, life comes and go... Many things comes and leave us a trace or... memories...

This semester is a heavy one for me, (XD in fact every new semester is heavy for me ><), nolar, this semester we touch more and more about my programme--- International Relations. Its going narrow down to be more and more politics which I don't like. Hm.. somehow, just take it as a compulsory subject and must score well lor... wat to do.. change course very susah and every course also susah.. So, I'm a orang yang susah, hahahaah~ Anyhow, the sun still shining and the earth still center on the sun and the moon everynight also smile to the earth. So do I, though not happy everyday, but somehow the time and day will never wait for you.I got my groupmates and many many mates... new roommate! They are 2 bumi 2 of them are talketive both can understand mandarin, but 1 of them very good can even speak well.. hehehe.. Its good to have roommate that will talk to you, anything... better than so boring to go back and no one wanna talk to you. hm... another roomate pulak is a chinese twins her sister is living in another block, so, within this 2 week I have moved in also never see her come back to sleep here. Just, she loves to come back in the midnight ><>

Oh yeah... for assignments like 赶鸭子上架, everything have to start now... This semester I'm going to have a small event to do, it's public speaking with Exhibition upon the topic we got --- NAM. My team are a very strong team, and very lucky Kian Fung same team with me.. hohoho.... In this group I become bendahari, erm... I not sure I can do a report upon account or not.. hahah! Will need help from Chee Yang.. hohoho..

During the holidays I have found a love quote that said couple that fights the most means they love each other very much, because they are each other very much. Em.... I was provoked by this quote.. Wish that every couples realize this... But, most importantly, after fight must talk nicely and peace about the problem and apologize and do something sweet to each other. That's really important.

Here is a quote that I think quite describe me right now, but not that extreme la.. " I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want, if that makes me a bitch, Okay" [Madonna]

Here is another quote for all of us, "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." [James Dean, American motion pictures actor, Symbol of rebellion 1931-1955]

Comments

  1. Then it's time for you to change? may b start with the picture? All the best. Love is everywhere. Friendship, coursemates, roommates and so on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..