Boring but peaceful holiday..


My one week holiday end today

tomorrow will start busy again... ><>

my assignments still in progress, then... other stuff still pending..

Don't understand why so many translation to do in this semester huh?

by the way, I'm very poor liao... OMG.. I totally pk liao...

But I'm so wanted to have a far trip to visit natures..

So, this sem break I have just sleep enough enough and watch drama

enough enough.. and then settle things with someone very thoroughly..

and hope that will bring us to another level.

Ohya, the only thing I have done in this week, I went to see Taekwondo Sabah Open

and found someone who love piano, perhaps, music notes too.. hehehe!

Well, my roommate ar, one of them went back to hometown then another one

surprisingly, she stay in room to study for midterm and do assignment.

LOLxx~ wat a miracle... coz she's the one who are very social one...

Anyhow, I just know the cruelty truth, that is I have to be very very economical.. otherwise, I go no where, eat wind~



Yeah~ replace the fear of the unknown with curiosity~

Comments

  1. You are the girl inside the picture? Replace the fear of the unknown by live now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..