Song title can? When you say nothing at all...

Owh~ the annually pilihan raya UMS are in progress...
Can see many poster everywhere... then can see most of the students talking about it...
POlitics matters.. Am helping a fren.. LOLx!
I was wondering, how could I get myself involved in this kind of stuff huh? I wonder..
But, this year's calon Umum, as I know got 3 person then left 1 person then
No more chinese!! wat the...... *speechless* + *hopeless*
Well, good news is IR got 3 ppl tanding la..
each of them tanding different post la... so, no fight. kekeke... V^O^V peace~

Btw... omg..... Can I don't see ur face everywhere ma?
It will spoiled my mood... pls imagine that in the early morning,
I pick up my mood, prepare to go to class, then see ur face... >.
So so so................ Boh mood.... lolx *exaggerated liao*

What to share huh... erm, starting to being lazy liao la me... 
too much stuff come together... sien diao! somemore,
the schedule really make me piss off de lo ... * already 4 weeks liao still complaining* XD
Yo... monday full arr!!! full dao... frm 11am - 9pm!!!! wtf
then Tuesday got morning class!!!! Im so powerless... can't do anything..
then wednesday got minor, then thursday tutorial all day long, friday also have....
It's like pour a pot of cold water on my fiery passion... hahaha...
wat kind of broken english is this~ =P  Don't care la..
My study mood all spoiled, make me feel exhausted only...
But then, 苦中一点甜la... IR got field trip to Wisma Putra~~  Yeah Ho0o~
Ops... I should'nt have being so excited..later dissapointed if dun get to make the trip..

Yes, yes , yes... all my dearest fren.. gotta update urself la..
Me, Amanda Loh Yi Yen, are now single, the very very single... No more bf liao..
ask me why ar, how to tell leh.. erm... fate and love nt strong enough to hold us tight lo. 
ehehehe... love is a miracle, make u feel alive; love also a poison, make u feel like dying
When I fall in love, I forgot the time, and everything around me is sweet and wonderful; 
When the love is gone, time makes me forget love, Im doing it, try my best.. Because, things surround me, still sweet and wonderful.
God create trees, flowers, cloud, wind, sea .... we must appreciate His effort and enjoy it
with a Happy heart... 
Am not a Christian, hehehehe... but I love God.
As Im just an ordinary girl, but with a decisive heart, I still love u...


Comments

  1. em? Just an ordinary girl, but with a decisive heart, I still love you? Still? love who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..i have an idea..why dun u get the poster and put it somewhere in ur room..play dart on it...lolx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..