1st of MARCH: 1st day of Field trip

Well, field trip, the very first day of field trip, I gotta start with the face of >

LOL!!! Coz, it’s really hard to get up in the 5.30am in the morning

As I am so so so tired for yesterday… the story is on Sunday we have to

Wake up very early too, the 1st half students that arrived earlier have to

go to UKM to meet the 2nd half students that arrived on Sunday.

Because we don’t know which hostel we are going to stayed, so it was like

Abit sesat, and then… finally… we got our place to stayed.

And then, without any resting. We have to go to a discussion or

hm… actually for me is a perjumpaan la..  with those seniors2 IR students in UKM.

So err… we spend quite, nop, is waste quite a lots of time in waiting and walk around

(sesat’ing) hahahah…

so then, the next day, Monday. Our visit to the ministry of foreign affairs, Wisma Putra

most of us didn’t do well, em…

in a sense that, we are still in low battery and it’s too 

early and too rush for breakfast, so that we really

did not show up our enthusiastic to ask a lot of questions to those wisma putra

speaker. Quite disappointed.. ><

those silent ppl also including me. I was still not

feeling well ba… then, exhausted.. haiz..

oh then, during the afternoon, we moved from wisma putra to

IDFR (institute of diplomacy foreign relations). Personally, I think IDFR is more

Related? and their speech is more useful for us? 

 Lol, nono, I mean, because IDFR is an agency that trained diplomats.

So, it was like more info for us to decide for our final year project,

its more concern to our future career, perhaps, our

Short term goal. Addition, I don’t really agree with the Ambassador, Mr. Abdullah faiz

Zain about the spouse program that offered by IDFR, what I’m asking is what

actually that IDFR offer in the course to the diplomat’s spouse, other than

Just teach them how to groom, dining.. those etiquette, in the role as a diplomat’s

Spouse. Perhaps, more specific, and give me some examples.

ALSO, there is not only Male diplomats but also FEMALE diplomats right?

How come he just keep answering me,oh,

teach u how to cook, wat to cook, the etiquette =.=

 I was feel like wanna said, “sorry for interrupt, are u have bias with female?

Are u think that female can’t be able to handle foreign affair? To be a female

diplomat? Why u din give me any example that is about female diplomat’s spouse?”

and he ejek me pulak, first of foremost, u have to get married 1st… to a diplomat.

So? I have get married and maybe not a diplomat, so I can’t ask about this further?

As you had said earlier that why that u guys din’t asked about the spouse program.

Oo0o0o~ fine! forget it…

Hehehe, im staying in UKM’s “hotel”.. hahah..

single room with air-cond, spacious..

hahah! And… guess wat.. our housemates is KOREAN!!!

Omg~! They’re just so cute and pretty!!!

Well, on the Sunday, when I just woke up from evening sleep..

I go out frm the house (very blurred, nt fully wake up), do some movement, toking to

Myself about UKM… when I turned back, she’s there… hahah!! Tarkajut! she’s so

frenly~ her name is Baek Hee Jun and her fren is Yong En.

And tonight, Hee Jun and us have a pleasant chat.. we shared, we chat,

We learn each other’s languages… its so fun!! And really enjoyable to

listen to Korean speak Korean … hahaha..

Alright, gotta sleep… or else, tomoro can’t get up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..