I'm undisciplined but I'm not ignorance

I know exactly What am I doing
and how the way should be
could you please stop judging me?
It's not I don't know the consequences
It's the point of view and judgment of values are different between us
I don't argue with you
Cause I know you will stand still for your point
so, please, don't judge mine either
I'm so sickening of it 
we are big people already 
please bear in mind that everyone have 
their own pattern, own style , own strategic
in performance and in solving problem

I'm so not in the mood these fews days..
I'm so strongly disagree with you
sometimes I do think that you're over conservative
but you remains confidence where you think it's right
Ok, I got it, as long as you are comfortable with the way you are
go ahead...
but please don't try to said something that you already 
knew that I've explained to you much times..
I know what am I doing 

I'm so not in the mood
Good man, please, when you already see the line
don't cross over it as you've knew that is the borderline 
Because, there would be a land mine 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..