楽しい一日

Excited !!!
this saturday I am going to KL again~
=.= wat so excited? coz it's a trip that everyone must attend
I can imagine this will not be like a field trip that should be serious
and be prepared for any section that stated in our tentative but
it will be like cuti-cuti Malaysia~ hahahahah!
photographing anyone, anywhere, anytime! everybody is out of control!!
Eh~ buddies... though Im KL kia, but then pls don't request so much..
I'm not tour guide!! hahahah... err... but then, did I heard that anyone request for
clubbing at sommewhere? LMAO!!

>< The bad thing is, food is not included!! makan sendiri nia...
I pk liao lo like dat... >< somemore this trip have to add on RM80 de leh...
huhuhu, nvm la..  janji its an enjoyable trip~ kekekeke... perhaps in UKm.. ^O^
hohohoho....

I always thought today is midterm for japanese leh.. aiyok!
luckily I din't study for it, but refer back the syllabus 
hahahah! so smart leii.. 
today we have a group assignment: plant cactus~~ ^O^
Love sensei very much, give us such easy and amusing assgnment..

LOL! Me and my cactus: They said my smile looks like cactus..???
horns? horny smile??? =.= 
>< tercucuk my palm while making hole at the bottom of my "pasu"



 
Amor...Amor... hahahah! struggling to write with brush pen..


=P cleaner cleaner...thanx mama~


wah.. cantik cantik...


got 2 different pattern de angpau oh, boy wan is "nian nian you yu", girl is "hua kai fu gui"


LOL! all the monkey students' cactus... will be keep in multipurpose room 3.31 .. hehehe


This is the angpau I got from sensei.. ^^ the pinky background is my lappy... XD!

>< today must finish my journal review and resume!!!
OMg.. super lazy nia.. want to sleep zzzzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..