The Mid-autumn festival @ UMS

HaPPy mid-autumn festival~
Its a rainny festival season... haha! happy becuz after a few days of dry and hot,
finally raining ler.. but then, so sad that this rain doesn't come naturally
it's causes disaster which Tsunami visited south America, and the happened earthquake in Indonesia which also affected peninsular Malaysia.  

The very first Pesta Tanglung UMS is already over, perrsonally I think it's successful, because It has been attracted many peoples come, arround 1000 have ba?  though there is abit imperfect
because the Rain God doesn't give face, in the middle of the event
it RAIN! and it was an outdoor event! everyone is running back to KgE
hahaha.. I'm 1 of it too... when I reached room, whole body get wet
and now fever abit.. Don't understand my body la recently
these 2 days so easy get fever..

Well, It's really feel good to be frank with my most trusted and beloved one...
eheheheh.. Don't missunderstanding, as if u're my UMS fren
I'm sure u will think of the particular "someone"
but then, No, it's not. I'm saying another person
a very important person whom without the person there is no Yi Yen in this world
hahahah... being frank can get and learn alotzz... feel better
I mean I've keep my problem for myself..  It's smothering me!
I think it's really true that there is something you have struggle and put so much efforts on it
but the consequences might not happen like wat u've expected, in contrary
u stay calm and relax, the consequences might surprise u, it might nt as bad as u thought
 
I always believe in everything can be solve and settle if I put enough efforts on it and now,
I think I have to change my mind..
Though it's really hurt... hm, no pain no gain? I remembered there is a sentence:
if the hurt makes u feel pain, that means it will heal..
ada sakit baru sembuh cepat..
hmmm....
 
The autumn air is clear, the autumn moon is bright.
Fallen leaves gather and scatter,
 the jackdaw perches and starts anew.
We think of each other - when will we meet?
This moment, this night, my feeling are hard... 
 
                                                                  By, Li Bai 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..