Should be sad? or angry?

A fren told me about a fren backstab me... Well, its not the 1st time kena backstab liao.. especially when know who is the person backstabing me lagi no suprise. Because i know what's in the person mind, why the person do that.

I don't know I should be sad or angry, but, its a fact that the person don't have fren anymore. If the person keep on doing like this, the person will get no more fren. Even have "fren", also not a true fren because the person will not treat any fren with true heart.

It is a process of growing up to be more mature to see different faces in different people. Frens said me, mum said me : Stupid la u! For me, writing is the best way to release feeling by using hm.. depend on different ppl la.. use ur words to express wat in ur mind, wat in ur heart. Especially, those speaking is very very hard to speak out from mouth in voice. So, we just can write it down in words. Somehow, when u choose to publish it, u must have the courage to face all the comments.

Some ppl might not dare to tell frens or other ppl about their feeling. Some ppl might have abundant emotion and imaginations that they wan to express in writing. Some ppl might like to share via writing. Writing and blogging are liberal. No subjectivity.

In this week, I have facing all kind of relationships issue. family issue, love issue, even frens issue. I'm not complaining my life is full with bad things, yeah, I do have time that feel so hard to go through all this somemore when it all comes together. I was very very depress. Feel very sorry to my dear, he is innocent; Thanks very much to him that never give up me. Thanks to my true fren give me advices during all the harshes, thanks to my fren that believe me in the backstab issue, thanks god to let me have the brightness to discern who is angels and who is demon (Angels & Demon, have u already catch it in cinema?).


Since the day I realize, I always think that the end of a friendship is more heartbreaking than the end of a relationship. friends should be as simple as like below:


XD wtf? Betrayer go to hell!!!

No one is perfect, I will try my best to accept and improve the imperfect.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..