Orange: Colour of courage & energy

Just watched transformer 2 this Tuesday in the midnight at Genting.. Whoa! Very nice lerr.. it makes u won’t stare at ur watch for “wat the time now? When finish?” LOLx! But, it will make u shock “EH!? Finished liao?” LOLXXX!

When love comes to reality, erm.. when love, the passion, comes to certain period the passion the sweetness seems to be fading out.. For me, I consider this is a period of transition. The relationship will be transform to another stage, a more mature stage. XD my transitional period my every of my bf also very very hard, coz have to go through lots of “communication” means Fight! And then many of the stuff that we used to bear it or keep in heart becuz when we juz start dating we have wonderful acceptance. Then, when it comes to transitional period, all these will become the quarrel topic. My relationship transitional period was 6 months, very punctual, is my problem to make the period occur? I’m not very sure, my 2 previous relationship also like dat, ngam ngam 6 month mesti ada pasal… ><

Next Thursday will be back to Sabah liao… before start holiday, during final exam already very very stress. Coz study getting harder and harder, >< very worry about my statistic subject. Then, problems come 1 by 1, the annually new intake of dorm name list came out, I didn’t get it. OW! So so frustrated!! I had did my best! My fren mostly get it, so angry wif myself, but now is angry with the student affair department, its so so unfair! Some of them dun even meet the conditions to get dorm. Then, problems of frens circle. Its make me being emotional, sensitive and easily get angry. It makes me get busy, going around to deal with many ppls and paper works, makes me tired and get sick. Now, in my mind, I wish to not going back to UMS, XD! Get all this shit off from me!

Give me the strength of Orange… the color of courage & energy.. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..