Please don't interfere my youthful rebellion! (some after trip thoughts)

What do you think about rebellion?
I think it's remarkable acts or thoughts that will never recognized by elder peoples
which they will never understand "what are those youngster have in mind?! crazy.. rebellion!"
So? I think we must have done something according to our growing process
 such as, skip school during high school life
befriend with gangsters and be a little wild
get caught dating somewhere in the town and your mum hated your bf to the max! 
=P ahh, yes yes... all the "such as" above was my personal experiences.
I don't have any brilliant records that allowed me to show off to my grandchildren 
But i guess, what important is I have already been through all these! no regrets... 

Therefore, I am not regret that I skipped my convocation ceremony which only happen once in a lifetime x) and happen to be held days before my birthday (which I make wish everyday and night that I could make it unforgettable, memorable) 
Being as the most intelligent sentient beings among all. Every each of us have to make "choice" between 2 choose 1 sometimes even 3 or 4. You will needed to throw away the second dearest option or all for the sake of choosing the ONE. 

 By choosing backpack to India, is not hard nor easy. My trip wasn't that enjoyable like how I hang out with my gossip girls. It was physically and mentally suffering. Honestly, I don't like India, the crowded, noisy and dusty environment. BUT, I found out I started to missed it!!! (X__x) and I miss Nepal even more.. the peaceful atmosphere there, though many people said it's dangerous  la, soldiers everywhere, chaos politics and security issues, but I don't fear it and don't feel it. 
The people there (nepali) are much more polite and friendly than Indian, oh ya, I love the "veg-thali or folks called it dhal-bhat" though I don't have a big stomach to keep add-on all the dishes as it is no extra charges. Then, walking and doing kora in the Lumbini Garden is the greatest activity ever, the peacefulness will filled into your heart and mind. Amazing. This only happen when you truly believe in Buddha. 

stalls are allowed to business under the flyover. Amazing. 

Motorcycle, bicycle, rickshaw, autorickshaw... so many types of transport on the road.

The point of view of little yellow flower to the world. 

Ama la, I miss you! Wish you long live. 

Lumbini Garden, Buddha birth place. Serene. 

Touring inside the Lumbini Garden

Another point of view from little purple flower! 

I realized I'm so tiny in the samsara world. xD 

Dove, symbolized LOVE, FREEDOM, PEACE. 

How about The Exile government of Tibetan, Dharamsala? It's a serene place, truly. High up the mountain, very low temperature (10-14°C), I think its the nearest place to the sky (heaven) LOL! there is no doubt why H.H Dalai and H.H Karmapa residency there. Its a heavenly place. More incredible is, you can find tasty Korean, Japanese and many western cafe there! whenever cheesecake & Latte comes into your mind, you can find one cafe not far from your sight. Almost everywhere you can see tibetan walking with mala and do praying, and if you staring at them, they'll return you with a warm smile.  

was trying my best to captured the beautiness of the Mountains. 

Its the monastery of H.H Karmapa. Behind it is Himalaya Mountains.

We walked down from the top right along the road.. 

camera setting effect of dawn, was stop for while talk to strangers. LOL! 2 monks.


Throughout the journey, I've fall as sick for twice, and every each place I go one by another is getting more and more colder, due to geographical and seasonal reason. Dharamsala is too cold for me! I become a frozen ducky at there...  
However, it is fully heart and soul. It inspired me by every single sight-seeing of people, things, view, animals and even my sickness.. ^,^

After come back, people asked me, wow... You met so many rinpoches and even H.H Karmapa 
how do you feel? great improvement in dharma learning??
hmm, sorry, not really. All I got is get to know more about myself. 
Patience, is the keyword of the journey. Tolerance is the only method.
Now, am learning to be a person who have Ability & Endurance. 有能耐的人
If I am not brave and strong, who will be? 
"Rinpoche, how do we practice our heart and mind to be good and peaceful?"
"Oh, then you must practice the Buddha hearts and mind"
"Huh? how ar?"
"Love & Compassion" 
"What is Love & Compassion"
"Love & Compassion is Love & Compassion" xD 
Okay, love is unbreakable and compassion is unmistakable. 
When this two together, we are strong, and happiness will be generated. 

Rebellion, is precious for every of us, this mean that your youth'ness is going to leave you very soon. Stand tall, be rebellion for some substantial reason that will lead to mature. Be responsible to whatever it lead to. I mean the consequences. 

I love you all, my dearest friends. Wish you all goodluck.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..