Dairy II

My writing were stuck at Cold War era... felt bored searching for the info, 
then click to the Google image, this came out. xD funny!
Yeah right, that's Uncle Churchill & Uncle Hitler. 
The editor of this picture is really arrr.... wuliao dao.. hahaha

 Hahaha! very classic photo, when the end of World War II being annouced
then this sailor kiss the nurse whom passed by him! wOw!! 

The war scene that we usually see in movie, in fact, it did really happened in our past life
who knows? we used to be one of them? running one, shooting one, or dying one... 
[Pacific war]

I kinda likes the posters during World War time... simple but meaningful!
such as this one, the Allies (British, U.S, France..) recruiting new man to 
the Navy. Is that means all those Navy were muscular strong man? 
LOL! 

wahahahahah... LMAO!!! pls be notice to the capture: How the Allies really won
O__o hahahah... oh man~ Transformer in WW2. It looks more like "The Band of Brothers"! 

Powerful quote. "They've got te GUTS" wow.... 
remind me that day I asked my program director:
"Encik... presentation thesis perlu buat powerpoint?"
"Yaa..... powerpoint tu wajib. And, do it with Point with POWER"
^O^ so, I do it with power + magic LOL!

Yesterday my coursemates presenting about a topic "If you want peace, prepare for war"
their stance about this statement is, "war" is not the only means to 
achive peace, but diplomacy and negotation are equally important
as well. It depends on the issue itself and the world politics circumstances.
They use 2 of the case study: Vietnam War and Invasion of Iraq
I partially agree with them, only for the previous part which
war is not the best method to solve conflicts
but, U.S whom always propaganda "democracy, human rights, free trade" 
sounds so good to hear, but in fact, they are the actor whom play all the roles
The case study of Vietnam War + Iraq invasion is totally nt a good example
Vietnam War & Iraq Invasion is just U.S intervention to make the peace
to be war. They don't like other parties not following their rules of game.
"What? I'm the big brother la, I play the game I set the rules! And we 
hate Communism, particularly, we will "make" those non-democratic to be democratic"
O___O beh tahan with U.S arrogant behaviour... but, I still adore some of their spirit
Contradiction of me.... X___x

Met with my 2 "old ghost" fren in library... 
LOL! have a nice chat with them! remind me 1 of my famous quote lastime
"we talk, we laugh, we play, we have fun instead of care too much of others!"
hahahaha..... miss the time we used to crazy everyday together, used to be 
the biggest gang ever in "making noise" 
It's Ok, try our best to make every meet, engage ourself in the gathering
hehehehe...
we are going to RUN! "I'd rather be running!!" 
errrr... kinda worry bout my stamina, been quite weak after all...
well, it will be an motivation to push me go "jogging",
 more exactly is walking in stadium, LOL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..