Left brain or Right brain?

Why everytime I come back must listen to all these hysteria?
Life is very complicated and full with uneasy... I've try ma best to make my life to be easy and simple.. get satisfy easily, get happy easily...
People said I actually think too much, complicate the simply matter
I don't knw, sometimes really lost..
I don't know am I really complicate the matter or am I escaping the truth

I'm headstrong, I don't like people control or interfere me
that's why I never wanted to dominate, except for certain situation la...
why can't the people I really care did not understand?
I can accept that human aren't perfect, no one is perfect
what someone love to do, and hate to do, is very personal.. Why must another one to interfere
and comment? and even wanna stop them from doing if they think it's inappropriate to do so?

Maybe other's comment or opinion does make sense, I got it. I really got it. But y u want  me to follow exactly wat u want me to do? do u think that ur instruction is 100% correct?
I really don't know wat u want from me. If u really love me, please respect me,
as I love you too, you should have trust me more, that I've keep wat you've told me in my heart.
Be patient to me.

I really fed up and hate to be with peoples that always have negative thinking..
non-stop complaining, always keep in mind with bad memories, not satisfy with current but never take any action to change it, especially betrayer. Build up their happiness on people's sorrowness. Why they betray? because they think that the person never appreciate and treat them good, so they betray. In contra, did you, yourself appreciate and treat the person well enough? and are u sure u really did it? By the way, appreciation is something that need to be mention everyday everysecond? Is that mean, appreciation that always being voice out is really truly from the heart? Then, those who not always or never voice out is people who doesn't appreciate at all and should be blame? 

If I said human is selfish and surely will think for ownself 1st, do u agree with me? It's human nature. I admit that I'm selfish and always thinking I can live out of the box, I mean living with life that totally different from now. Human that aren't selfish or they always blame ppl never think for others to show that they really think for others is a fool. Your attitude or behaviour doesn't judge by yourself and you have no right to judge ppl too, especially on the topic of human nature. 
When you being praise that youre nt selfish is the day you leave this world. You become Angel or God. 

Have to face that changes always fasster than plan. So, all I can do is to plan some basics stuff to always remind myself. Look up from others' strength, alert myself from others' flaw. It's just like a mirror, you'll sometimes see people doing what you've done before.



Comments

  1. look like you find your way to become a better person. Congratulation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, gotta learn to grow up? heheheh.. try la, to be angel..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..