Plan Plan Plan...

This sem so damn much assignments, so damn much little tiny things... and my midterm never ever can finish fast fast! still got 1 more midterm to go..
^^ happy that will go back home during Raya.. hohoho! though I know for sure
after went back must kena "ceramah".. but then nvm lar.. too much things happen in this sem
Need to go back hug hug my Mickey and fight with my Cooper.. hehehe!
Though go back to refresh my mind and myself lar.. but then still need too plan well
works that shud be done in this precious holidays.. coz after holidays
there will be ALOTZ tasks!!!!!! OMg...


First, UMS tkd open larrr... then PAP larr.. aiyok! I'm such a lazy ppl.. hahaha! Aiyok!!! I old liao larrr!!! Keep on forgetting stuff.. I die lorr... I got 3 times absent my meeting continuous.. My members sure very mad with me.. But I really too much stuff in head to think, I can't even sleep well.. though I know I really need rest and must sleep at the time I set myself to sleep.. But then when I was just awake then my brain will start function and tell me there is so many task haven't been done.. And then I will forgot this forgot that.. God, send me an angel's shoulder to lean on ler.. I really tired in my brain, and my emotion, makes me so can't eat can't sleep.. ><
Luckily, I have 2 crazee roomates, we have SEKS when we're boring..
Oii! don't think wrong, is Singing, eating, kidding and Study.. hohoho!


Gan ba te to myself!!!
 Quote: Even when all outward situations look hopeless, continue to be persistent without losing your faith and hope in the Lord.


P/s: its been a long long time we never hand out like this
        I'm happy with it, though longtime but we are like stranger abit..
        Who cares? we still have heart to be together...

Love Patrick forever, forever in my heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不再纠结

Enjoy holiday so muchhhhh...

Gotta self-examine..